EDIT IT Summer School
EDIT is a top IT Summer school in the South East Europe region. Run by Comtrade, EDIT is primarily intended for students who wish to supplement their academic knowledge with practical experience.
Participating students will have the opportunity to develop their IT skills through work on challenging real-world projects. They will be able to make meaningful connections and put their teamwork and leadership skills to the test.
EDIT IT Summer School is an ideal place to discover how you can implement theoretical knowledge to solve problems as part of a group. Here, participants can learn something new about different technologies but also something about the latest IT trends, challenges facing IT professionals and teamwork and collaboration.
You’ll also have plenty of fun along the way!
The school is completely free and Comtrade will provide free meals for students.
#EDIT17 Belgrade, Kragujevac, 17-28 July 2017
TOPIC: “USER EXPERIENCE IN THE IoT WORLD”
The Internet of things (IoT) is one of the fastest growing trends in the IT industry. Do you want to gain a better understanding of IoT and familiarize yourself with emerging technologies such as UX/UI, NodeRed, Cloud, MongoDB, Linux, Raspberry PI, Sensors i Actuators?
Attend #EDIT17 and develop your own project that will not only help you extend your IoT knowledge, but will also look good on your CV.
Through working on Data acquisition and Data presentation platforms, you’ll learn how to use existing IoT technologies to create solutions that improve end-user satisfaction.
The project will be executed in SCRUM Agile methodology and will cover all stages of the software development lifecycle.
What to expect:
Teamwork in a simulated environment
Lots of fun and bonding activities
Application for EDIT Summer School 2017
The number of participants is limited, so fill out the online application as soon as possible and convince us that you are the right person for #EDIT17 team.
The final deadline to apply is 03 July 2017. You will be informed about our final selection by 12 June 2017 at the latest.
Find out more at: edit.world
Follow us on social media: CTEDIT
Comtrade was established in 1991 in Belgrade as a distributor of IT equipment and today the company exports knowledge to more than 12 countries on four continents. Out of more than 2,000 employees, the majority work on the development of business software solutions for some of the world’s most recognized companies.
Comtrade has formed strategic partnerships with more than 30 global IT leaders including Microsoft, HP, Citrix, Oracle, F5, EMC and Nutanix. Among its clients are Europe’s largest airline Ryanair and the leading mobile communications platform Viber, as well as CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
What makes Comtrade an ideal place to continue your professional development after graduating from university?
· 18 offices in 12 countries – knowledge, culture and energy exchange
· 7 technology centers
· Long-term partnerships with more than 30 leading global technology companies
· We apply the latest methodologies in daily business operations – Agile, Scrum, PMI, Quality Assurance
· We develop business software solutions and deliver IT services and consulting to some of the world’s leading companies
· Our clients span a wide range of industries: finance, energy & utilities, healthcare, telecommunications and more
· We offer intensive training and development programs that enable young professionals to further upgrade their skills, knowledge and competencies
· Between 20-30% of the students who complete our EDIT summer school of programming are recruited for full-time employment and are given opportunities to work on cross-border projects