Comtrade was established in 1991 in Belgrade as a distributor of IT equipment and today the company exports knowledge to more than 12 countries on four continents. Out of more than 2,000 employees, the majority work on the development of business software solutions for some of the world’s most recognized companies.
Comtrade has formed strategic partnerships with more than 30 global IT leaders including Microsoft, HP, Citrix, Oracle, F5, EMC and Nutanix. Among its clients are Europe’s largest airline Ryanair and the leading mobile communications platform Viber, as well as CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
What makes Comtrade an ideal place to continue your professional development after graduating from university?
· 18 offices in 12 countries – knowledge, culture and energy exchange
· 7 technology centers
· Long-term partnerships with more than 30 leading global technology companies
· We apply the latest methodologies in daily business operations – Agile, Scrum, PMI, Quality Assurance
· We develop business software solutions and deliver IT services and consulting to some of the world’s leading companies
· Our clients span a wide range of industries: finance, energy & utilities, healthcare, telecommunications and more
· We offer intensive training and development programs that enable young professionals to further upgrade their skills, knowledge and competencies
· Between 20-30% of the students who complete our EDIT summer school of programming are recruited for full-time employment and are given opportunities to work on cross-border projects