Internship for Front-end applicants
College practice or small internship is a very important aspect of every learning process. Students are given the opportunity to actually engage and participate in real life projects which eventually allows them to gain experience which normally they would not be able to gain in college.
To apply for internship as a front-end developer or ASP.NET software developer at Vega IT, you need to have good theoretical knowledge on the subject and some practical experience as well.
- you have to know the HTML5 markup language (all the available elements)
- you have to understand how you can use the elements to enrich the semantic content of documents
- you have to know what a valid HTML page is and you have to know how you can validate your pages
- you have to understand cascading and selector specificity so you can write an effective code
- you have to understand the CSS box model
- you have to know what a valid CSS file is and how you can validate your CSS
- Cross-browser optimization - you have to know the basics about the cross-browser optimizations/support
- You have to be experienced with Photoshop
Vega IT Sourcing is a software development outsourcing company from Novi Sad, Serbia. It was established in 2008 by a group of software architects that obtained experience through their formative years working in The Netherlands and from Serbia for clients from The Netherlands. A fact that still resonates through the company is our broad knowledge of Dutch culture and language.
Vega was founded on the ideal that serving the perfect solution is an attainable goal. With that as a driving motivation, the company sought out and hired the best young software developers and architects in the country.
Vega IT now employs around 100 developers and architects, with the intention to develop the staff as needs arise. Slow, steady growth ensures the maintenance of our foundation and the principles regarding the seriousness of quality control.
Our company specializes in custom software development using Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, SQL Server, SharePoint….), and open source products that are built on top of Microsoft technologies (such as Umbraco CMS).
The development team enjoys full support from Microsoft through its dynamic partnership program. As well, we have been involved with the organization and continuance of a local .NET user group, and are actively sponsoring several open source projects.
Following the most advanced trends in project management, we endow our staff with the power to go the distance as a unified team, promoting an adaptable and agile environment with the Scrum methodology of engineering, and assuring the soundness and scalability of the final product through the application of the Rational Unified Process (RUP).
Vega has the answer to all of your questions regarding web solutions and custom software development.